- Satay Stick/Bamboo Chopsticks
Identify materials that you can use to create a scale model of a campsite. On top of your own Scouting experience, you may wish to use the following resource as a summary guide to campsites:
Using anything make a model of a campsite (although we strongly recommend you to use recycled materials):
Scale model includes a tent and 2 relevant gadgets
Scale model includes a kitchen shed
Scale model is clearly made of recycled materials
Submit a reflection based on the given reflection questions.
Scouting Together, Apart
Bonus: Give a virtual tour of your campsite to your patrol/scout mates over a video conferencing platform (please submit recording as evidence)
1) What does a campsite need?
2) What do you think are the most important gadgets at a campsite?
3) How can you practise recycling in your everyday life?
- Realism of the model (in terms of knots, looks, etc.)
- Use of recycled materials
Show understanding of the principles of camp hygiene and the importance of order and cleanliness in camp generally
Construct on your own different camp gadgets of your own choice