- Ingredients to cook with
- Paper & Pen (or computer) to write down the recipes
Plan and cook a well-balanced meal of 2 to 4 dishes for your family members.
You may wish the following resources to help assist in your meal planning
1. Cook 2 dishes
2. Cook 1 additional dish (for a total of 3 dishes)
3. Cook 1 additional dish (for a total of 4 dishes)
4. Submit a reflection based off the given reflection questions
Scouting Together, Apart
Bonus: Have a conversation with your family about Scouting, share what Scouting means to you and why you decided to continue with it after your Secondary School. Jot down what you shared and their responses!
1) What are some of the limitations or factors you considered when planning/cooking the meal?
2) Are there any specific reasons as to why you have chosen these dishes.
3) How can you make your meals healthier or more nutritious.
- Nutritional Quality of the dishes
- Submission of reflection
Adventure and Outdoor (Home Economics)
Plan, Budget, Market, and Prepare a meal for four